The moderation overview dashboard provides a complete view of all your social media conversations. In this tutorial, you will see all the available metrics and granular details for user generated comments that have been escalated, replied to, and resolved.
- View Offline
- If your role is to respond and engage…in conversations on social media…on behalf of your organization,…the Moderation dashboard is an area…of Adobe Social you'll want to…familiarize yourself with.…This dashboard gives you a complete view…of your organization's moderation efforts.…So you can get there by clicking…Moderation Overview.…The first thing you're going to want to do…is make sure that you have the correct date range.…My date range that I'm using as an example…goes back to August 1st and it's through…November 9th, 2015.…After you've done that, you'll see a number…of different charts populate with…a number of different metrics.…
As you can see here, there's a graph that shows…all issues that have been Escalated,…Claimed, and Resolved.…Now, unlike other charts, that display counts…of activity only during that selected date range,…this chart displays respective counts…until that time interval in the selective date range.…So, if I click here, I'll see that as of September 1st,…there were 51 Resolved issues.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards