The marketing overview dashboard offers a variety of reports as well as a holistic view of all your company’s social media efforts. In this Adobe Social training video, Michelle Hernandez details how this dashboard is vital for managing how social media campaigns are impacting your business.
- View Offline
- If you want to see a complete overview…of all of your social media efforts…in Adobe Social,…take a look at the Marketing Overview dashboard.…Let's say you're the social media manager for your company.…It's probably a good idea to have this dashboard…set to your homepage.…Now let's walk though all of the different reports…included in this dashboard view.…The first thing you'll see is a social buzz report.…Basically what this is, is a complete overview…of all of the social listening rules that you have set up…and all of the mentions associated with that rule.…
You can see a line chart that displays…your most popular listening rules…and their corresponding number of mentions.…You can click into any chart by clicking the title…right here,…or you can look up specific data for a certain day…by clicking on the graph itself.…If you scroll down you'll also see post performance.…Under post performance, it'll show you…your most engaging post across all of your…different social platforms.…If you wanted to click into a specific post,…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards