Using analytics to track social media campaigns is a valuable way to see how marketing initiatives are impacting overall business goals. In this Adobe Social tutorial, you will see the different reports available to view and chart campaign metrics.
- View Offline
- In this chapter, we'll get into all of the analytics…and reports available to you in Adobe Social,…starting with analytics for your social campaigns.…When you click on Analytics, then Social Campaigns,…you'll see a list of all of the campaigns…that you've currently set up in Adobe Social.…You can click the calendar icon…to specify a different date range, if you'd like.…Or, you can change the view so that it shows…as a list view, instead of these tiles.…To change the metric that's shown on each campaign tile,…click here, and then search for the different metric…that you'd like to display.…
Then, click Save.…You also have the option…of creating a new campaign by clicking here.…And basically what that will do is just redirect you…to your settings, where you set up new campaigns.…Similar to other areas of the tool, you want to make sure…that you're looking at the correct report suite.…So click here, and then make sure…you're looking at the correct one.…And you also have the ability to download the report…to an Excel file, or send it via email.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards