Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Unlock virality, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- We've all encountered one type…of viral marketing or another.…It can be as obvious as a YouTube video…achieving millions of views,…to something as simple as a photograph…shared repeatedly on Facebook.…And I'm not talking about going viral…due to your product market fit.…I'm talking about architecting…your own viral content.…Many brands dream of achieving a viral hit.…And for some reason,…marketers are stuck believing…that viral hits are just good luck…and the pursuit ends there.…But the true key to unlocking virality…is to understand that is not really about luck.…
It's a formula…and it requires and in-depth understanding…of the data that surrounds your target market.…Virality requires understanding…what your audience will share and why.…And then delivering that type of content to them…at the time they're most likely to interact with it.…All the while, making sure your execution is incredible.…Nothing about that process is easy…but it's not a magic trick.…Before you start dreaming up a viral hit,…remember that what works for others…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.