Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding your product, part of Growth Hacking Fundamentals .
- View Offline
- The worst marketing decision you can make…is trying to promote a product nobody wants or needs.…You'll do yourself a huge favor…by being honest with yourself and conducting a true review…of what it is you've built or are building.…And that can be a hard realization.…Traditional marketing suggests that when we fail,…we try a different marketing technique,…write a better ad, target a different audience,…and so on and so forth.…Growth hacking has us going back to the drawing board.…We need to figure out how to build it better.…That might mean you need to pivot, scrap the project,…or innovate in a new direction.…
And that's not a bad thing.…In a later chapter, we'll be taking a closer look…at a company called Air BnB, but they have a great example…of pivoting that's worth sharing now.…Air BnB lets users post or rent lodging,…and it started in 2007 when two roommates…couldn't afford the rent of their San Francisco loft.…So they opted to rent space on air mattresses…in their living room and provide a home-cooked breakfast.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.