Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding your customer, part of Growth Hacking Fundamentals .
- A pivotal component to growth-hacking…is understanding your customer.…It would be a waste of time to pursue the wrong audience…and doing so might cause you to make product decisions…that put you even further behind.…In addition to guiding your product development,…your audience will provide you with the lens…in which to interpret your data.…You'll need to put yourself in the shoes…of your target market when you review that data.…The reason a twenty-something text savvy user…abandons a checkout page can be very different…than why a forty-something parent abandons the checkout.…If you're seeing a particular pattern in your data,…knowing who your customer is will help you decipher…that information.…
The best audience is one that needs your category of product…and they might not be actively looking,…but you know that if they stumble upon your product…it'll flip the light switch.…They'll be engaged with learning what you have to offer.…Growth-hacking is built around this type of audience.…It's easier to grow around a market that wants a product…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.