Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Tinder, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Tinder is among some of the fastest growing…mobile applications.…It's essentially a dating application…built around the idea of simplicity.…The app shows you a photo of a potential match.…You swipe left for no and right to indicate…that you like them.…Tinder then adds your profile into the queue…of the potential match, and if they happen to swipe…yes for you, you're paired up.…You can sort of see how the app works…by looking at this simplistic visualization…here on the Tinder home page.…The application was designed out of a startup Sandbox…controlled by IAC, the same company that runs…Ask.com, College Humor and others.…
I've gone ahead and opened up their Wikipedia page…and pulled up the businesses listings…just so you can see how big they really are.…You might think that this big company…was the primary reason for success.…And since its 2012 launch, Tinder's achieved…over 5 billion profile views.…But in all reality, their growth didn't require…a lot of money.…It was all done as a growth hack.…It started when the VP of marketing, Whitney Wolfe,…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.