Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking a less-direct approach, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Much of your growth hacking is likely…centered around a direct approach,…building attention on your product and activating customers.…But for some businesses, the direct approach…might not produce the ideal outcome.…This might be because the market isn't primed.…They're not aware that there's a need for your offering.…It might also be because you don't have…the credibility or the authenticity…to win the trust of the group you're targeting.…If that's the case, you might need to turn your attention…to building in to some nondirect approaches.…These are efforts that work to drive…awareness to the problem you're solving, or generate…validation from third parties on you or your brand.…
The best products solve an actual problem,…but that doesn't mean consumers know the problem exists.…You might need to build awareness around that problem.…But keep in mind that consumers are often skeptical…when education efforts stem from a company…that sells a solution, so you may need to take…an approach that removes your name from the story.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.