Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Staying focused, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Focus is an important discipline…when it comes to growth hacking.…It's all too easy to feel the overwhelming pressure…of a dozen ideas and lose track of priorities.…As you approach each opportunity,…your prioritization step should include…understanding the amount of resources required…to accomplish the task.…It's often easier to accomplish the first 90%…of a growth hack versus the last 10%.…But that last 10% of your effort is…where most of the Value is.…By focusing on the right Factors, you'll have…a much higher likelihood of achieving High Growth.…
These factors might be…Individual optimizations to the product,…the Methodology for handling your data,…or even Clear marketing objectives.…When planning, approaching multiple fronts at once…often sounds like a good idea.…Traditional marketers might buy…advertisements on social media,…build content on the blog,…and test pricing options all simultaneously.…Now, I'm not saying that doesn't work.…But it's not going to drive the same level…of growth that intense focus provides.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.