Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Social-currency incentives, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Having your content shared on Twitter…and Facebook has become so valuable to brands…that a social post is now a currency in itself.…One company, paywithatweet.com has built…an entire business model around this concept.…Instead of giving something away for free,…you'll sell it in exchange for a social post.…And this can create a chain reaction…and generate a lot of buzz.…Let's say, for example, that you've created…a white paper or eBook that's valuable to your audience.…Traditionally, you'd trade that for an e-mail address,…so you could follow-up…with more aggressive conversion tactics.…
But with a social currency approach,…you can leverage users to drive more awareness to the offer.…And because people tend to connect on Twitter…and Facebook with people in similar industries,…the audience is often highly targeted.…It works much like a shopping cart.…A User selects what they want…and is then prompted to share on a particular network.…The Application connects and looks to see…if they made the post with the correct content…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- Determine the elements of great growth hacking.
- Recognize the vital characteristics of your product.
- Examine the fundamentals of integrating remarketing.
- Explore the ways to leverage your customers.
- Define A/D testing.
- Discover ways to uncover opportunities for growth hacking.
- Recognize ways to take a less direct approach to generate an audience for your company or product.
- Identify how to design an incentive strategy.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.