Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your tracking and analytics, part of Growth Hacking Fundamentals .
- The data you collect on your website,…your campaigns, and even within your actual product…will determine both the success of your growth marketing…and also help you identify opportunities to explore.…The data is your map.…Without it, you're flying blind.…You'll be using your data to improve your experience,…listen for untapped opportunities,…and pull the plug, if you have to,…on any failing ideas.…The amazing thing with online marketing…is we can track just about every action a user takes.…Whether you have a software as a service…or an eCommerce storefront,…there are a number of tools available…that help marketers understand…both the qualitative and the quantitative.…
We can track what's happening now…and even model what is likely to happen in the future.…The easiest place to start…is with a resource like Google Analytics.…You can sign up at analytics.google.com…and follow the steps to install a tracking code…on every page of your website.…From there, you'll have a goldmine of data…to leverage, segment, and correlate.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Viral Marketing: Crafting Shareable Contentwith Jonah Berger1h 1m Appropriate for all
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.