Adobe Social has a powerful feature that allows you to track conversations and activities across the web based on rules you’ve created. In this tutorial, Michelle Hernandez looks at the different steps involved in setting up social listening rules to track brand mentions.
- View Offline
- Another great feature of Adobe Social is it's…social listening capabilities.…Social listening allows you to track conversations…and activities across the social web,…based on a list of rules and keywords, you've set up.…You can set up rules, based on different products…in your business or you can even set up a rule…based on activities, such as Foursquare check-ins…at one of your stores.…There are many different rules you can set up…and in this video, I'll take you through the different…steps involved in creating social listening rules…in Adobe Social.…This is the area of the tool where you can manage…active and inactive social listening rules…and add rules to track.…
First, let's take a look at adding new rules.…You can add a rule by clicking here…and the first thing you'll have to enter…is the display name.…This is basically the name…that you're going to give your rule…and it's displayed in your Social Buzz reports.…You can include up to 255 characters…but always try to name your rules something…that's easily readable.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards