Not all social mentions are created equal and using Adobe Social to set up moderation workflows can help direct messages to the appropriate people. In this training video, you will learn how to establish moderation workflows to escalate messages to the associated departments in your company.
- View Offline
- Moderation workflows makes it easy…to escalate social mentions to different people…within your organization.…There are times when mentions of your company…might be customer service or PR-related,…and you'll need help from those groups…in order to send a proper response.…You can set up moderation workflows…so messages are directed to the appropriate people…within your organization.…To access this part of the tool, go to Moderation,…and then click Unified Moderation Workflow.…You'll then want to create an escalation reason.…It could be something like billing issues,…customer service, or maybe public relations.…
So I have billing issues as my example,…and then you'll want to choose an assignee.…You can choose an individual or a group.…As you can see, I selected Customer Service…from my drop-down.…If you want to create multiple escalation reasons at once,…you can do so by clicking here…and adding another reason.…So I'm just going to create a few quick examples.…
Then you'll want to identify a suggested action.…This is the action that you would like the user or the group…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards