Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Retain your existing users, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- A lot of effort goes into bringing in new users,…so before you increase your customer base,…let's make sure that you're not losing them…just as fast as they're coming in.…Retention is the act of keeping…your current customers loyal.…If you have a subscription model,…that's keeping them subscribed month over month,…and if you sell individual products,…that's turning them into a repeat buyer.…Now before we get into some strategies for retention,…let's look at why this is so important.…A study conducted by Bain & Company…revealed that a 5% increase in customer retention…can mean a 30% increase in company profitability.…
That's an impressive return.…It's not just the repeat purchasing…that improves the bottom line.…It's also because of the reach a loyal customer has.…They become an inexpensive marketing vessel,…sharing your message to their friends,…participating in social media contests,…writing about your product,…and even contributing to online reviews.…I've seen a lot of companies…struggle with retention firsthand.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- Determine the elements of great growth hacking.
- Recognize the vital characteristics of your product.
- Examine the fundamentals of integrating remarketing.
- Explore the ways to leverage your customers.
- Define A/D testing.
- Discover ways to uncover opportunities for growth hacking.
- Recognize ways to take a less direct approach to generate an audience for your company or product.
- Identify how to design an incentive strategy.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.