Now that you have a thorough overview of Adobe Social, you can manage all of the key aspects of your social media efforts in one place. In this brief goodbye video, Michelle Hernandez shares some additional resources to help you continue to create successful social media campaigns. Thanks for watching!
- View Offline
- Now that you have a thorough overview of Adobe Social…you can manage all of the key aspects…of your social media efforts in one place.…This includes content creation optimization,…engagement, listening and moderation,…analytics, and governance.…For additional resources on Adobe Social,…visit Adobe's help page located at the URL…on the screen.…If you're interested in more information…on developing a social media plan,…and marketing across different social platforms,…take a look at the social media marketing chapter…of the Online Marketing Fundamentals course.…
Another helpful course for social media professionals,…is our Social Media Marketing for Facebook and Twitter.…This course dives deeper into effectively marketing…on these two platforms.…With a clear understanding of how…to get the most out of Adobe Social…and additional resources on Linkedin,…you're well on your way to creating…successful social media campaigns…that impact your business and drive results.…If you have any questions or would like…to connect with me, you can do so…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards