Adobe Social makes managing your Google Circles account simple. In this training video, you will learn how to create and manage your company’s Google+ presence to publish relevant content for specific audiences in your Circles.
- View Offline
- If your company has a Google+ presence,…you'll be happy to know that there is…a Google+ circles feature in Adobe Social.…Google circles are used to organize people into groups…based on what makes sense for your business.…You can create circles based on age…and the number of times a user has engaged…with your brand.…This lets you post highly relevant content…to a targeted group of people.…I'll walk you through how to create and manage circles…in Adobe Social.…So under Settings, you'll want to go to Circle Manager here,…and, as you can see, we already have a list…of different circles that have been set up.…
To create a new circle, click Create Circle.…Make sure that you have the correct Google+ page selected.…And, again, you can create circles based on gender…or the number of times a user has engaged with your brand.…So, for example, I'm going to create a circle…for our female audience.…We'll title it Females.…Now, for the owner of the group,…you'll probably want to make sure that it's not…an individual user and it is in fact a group owner.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards