Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Leverage your customers, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- If you're already fortunate enough to have…a customer base, you can prepare for growth…by intentionally leveraging that base.…Before starting on the path to growth,…I'm going to encourage you to achieve three goals…with your current customers.…The first is to gather insights.…The second is to make them believers…and the third is to build them into advocates.…Let's take a closer look at our first goal.…Your early users are an excellent resource.…Every action they take or don't take is meaningful…and measurable.…In addition to their usage data, you'll have access…to any correspondences with your company.…
Take a close look at what features they're using…and which ones they aren't.…What additional offerings are going unnoticed.…Do you receive a lot of correspondences from them?…Why or why not?…You'll likely have high level goals for your customers.…What is it that they must experience…for you to feel like they really got…the best value out of your product?…Are they finding it?…Now is the time to pour over your data.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.