Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Introducing the case studies, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- In this chapter I want to share…with you a small selection of case studies…that demonstrate different growth hacks.…My hope is that you can use these as inspiration.…Take note of how each brand found…an opportunity and leveraged it.…While you likely can't duplicate their efforts exactly,…you can use the knowledge as a building block…for how you'll structure your growth hack.…We'll be looking at Airbnb, Tinder,…JetBlue, Uber, and Square.…Now, some of these examples…have been referenced in previous chapters,…so there might be a couple…of examples that are repetitive.…My goal, however, was to isolate…these key case studies from the rest…of the course content to give you more insight,…some inspirational ideas, and perhaps…a spark of creativity for your own future growth hacks.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.