Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrate remarketing, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Before you begin exploring growth opportunities,…I recommend setting up remarketing tags on your website.…With remarketing, you'll have the opportunity…to show advertisements to people who have visited…your site before.…You do this by adding a specific tracking tag…to your website.…Each time someone visits your website,…they'll receive a cookie, which essentially adds them…to a remarketing list.…From there, you can leverage this list as a targeting option…within a platform such as Google AdWords.…Typically, you can add additional filters…within your remarketing campaigns.…
For example, you might wanna target a specific demographic,…people who took a particular action on your website,…or you might even want to exclude a list…of existing customers from being shown your ads.…Remarketing can help deliver customized…and high-performace ads.…You've already worked hard to get your traffic…to the website, so there's no sense in letting…that effort go to waste.…Because a visitor is often already familiar…with your offering, the ads tend to see…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.