Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Identifying your core strengths, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Growth hacking doesn't follow a prescribed norm.…It'll look different for each person and each business.…The key to building a winning strategy…is to build your efforts around your personal strengths.…Every marketer is different.…As a growth hacker, you'll be wearing many hats.…You'll dabble in understanding customers,…social media, email marketing, and so on.…You can be pretty good across the board,…but there's a set of skills that you're great in.…These defined skills are where you have a lot of experience…and are extremely comfortable.…Maybe you're a talented programmer, artist, or copywriter.…
You want to center your growth hacking…around these core skills.…Stick to what you know,…because it's much easier to leverage an opportunity…when you understand the effort required.…So a programmer might develop technology…to automatically distribute emails based on key triggers.…A creative might design impressive visuals…and use those as part of a larger campaign.…Start by working within your core skills.…As time goes on, those strengths might shift,…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.