Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Identify core influencers, part of Growth Hacking Fundamentals .
- As you gain traction with your early customers…you'll have the opportunity to identify core influencers.…An influencer is someone who has the opportunity…to convince others to become customers of your product.…Theoretically, you'll want to turn all of your customers…into influencers, but some people…are more influential than others,…and we'll call these your core influencers.…An important strategy is to convince these influencers,…through either active or passive efforts,…to share in regards to your product.…There are many ways to identify your influencers.…
At a high level, you'll look to see who your most active…and loyal users are, and then conduct some research…to see if they're notable in online or offline circles.…Let's look at a few examples of how we might…actually go about identifying this list.…One straightforward approach is to offer…an exclusive opportunity to beta-test a new feature,…sample a new product, or provide feedback…on the existing product.…You can create a basic form either on your website…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Viral Marketing: Crafting Shareable Contentwith Jonah Berger1h 1m Appropriate for all
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.