The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and welcome to Growth Hacking Fundamentals. In this course, we'll take a close look at how to identify and leverage opportunities in the market to grow your business. I'll provide you with the high-level concepts necessary to adopt the mindset of a growth hacker, and understand the methodology behind it. Throughout each chapter, I'll provide you with an understanding of why growth hacks work, when they don't work, and what steps to take before you get started. We'll also go beyond the concepts, and take a look at companies who have successfully implemented growth hacking into their marketing efforts.
Now, this course isn't going to give you an exact list of what to do, or a clearly-defined formula to follow. Growth hacking requires your own individual creativity, and unique perspective as it relates to your industry. So, instead I'll be giving you a look into the world of growth hacking so you can find inspiration, and adopt the right mindset to find success. Let's get started.
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.