Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding your opportunity, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- With your product market fit ironed out,…it's time to move forward…and identify opportunities to gain traction.…You built the product, but now people need to know…that the best solution to their problem is available.…If your product really excels,…then your next step is to draw…the interest of early adopters.…Because growth hacking by nature is extremely lean,…I'm assuming you don't have the necessary funds…or resources to launch a massive campaign…using traditional media.…Instead, you'll need to find opportunities…that'll draw attention to your business.…
Your first opportunity for growth…will come from this audience…of highly interested and loyal users.…At this stage, you've developed your personas,…and you should have a familiarity…with where you'll find them.…Early tech adopters, for example, are likely spending time…on reddit.com, reading the online blog Mashable,…or participating in an online forum.…If your audience is expectant mothers,…you may find that they're spending time…reading parenting blogs,…shopping for furniture on Craigslist,…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- Determine the elements of great growth hacking.
- Recognize the vital characteristics of your product.
- Examine the fundamentals of integrating remarketing.
- Explore the ways to leverage your customers.
- Define A/D testing.
- Discover ways to uncover opportunities for growth hacking.
- Recognize ways to take a less direct approach to generate an audience for your company or product.
- Identify how to design an incentive strategy.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.