Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Evaluate your fit, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Before you shift your focus to growth,…you'll need to explore how well your product fits…into the market you're attempting to capture.…We'll call this your Product-Market Fit.…It used to be that getting your product…to market first gave you the upper hand.…That first mover advantage…coupled with a good enough product…was often all a company needed…to secure meaningful revenue.…But if you want to experience impressive growth,…that's not going to be enough.…Instead, you'll want to pursue…being the first to have a product-market fit.…And if you can't be the first,…then you'll wanna have a product-market fit…that exceeds that of your competition.…
This fit means that you've solved an important need,…you've filled a gap and alleviated a pain point.…A quick way to see where you're at…is to survey your current user base.…Sean Ellis suggests that achieving product-market fit…requires at least 40% of users…saying they would be very disappointed without your product.…Finding this fit has to be your first step.…It might require going back…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- Determine the elements of great growth hacking.
- Recognize the vital characteristics of your product.
- Examine the fundamentals of integrating remarketing.
- Explore the ways to leverage your customers.
- Define A/D testing.
- Discover ways to uncover opportunities for growth hacking.
- Recognize ways to take a less direct approach to generate an audience for your company or product.
- Identify how to design an incentive strategy.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.