Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Data-driven growth hacks, part of Growth Hacking Fundamentals .
- To be successful, having a high-level…overview of your data isn't enough.…You have to be willing to study the data…at each point in the customer's journey.…It's more than time on site and and total monthly visits.…It's a quest to understand…why they're doing what they're doing.…The data will paint a picture, and it might not be…obvious at first, but when you become extremely…familiar with your data, it'll be a lot clearer.…In fact, we should really start by determining…how familiar you are with your data.…Off the top of your head, can you indicate…the most popular section of your website?…How about the number one referral source…for each of your user personas?…What's the most common technology…that your site is accessed with?…Or on average, what's the most popular time…for people to access your site?…If you've got these nailed, that's great,…but it doesn't mean you can stop digging.…
Always push for more, because an important habit to form…as a growth hacker is pursuing data relentlessly.…Start every morning by looking over your metrics,…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Viral Marketing: Crafting Shareable Contentwith Jonah Berger1h 1m Appropriate for all
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.