Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating partnerships, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Partnering is a powerful tool.…A solid relationship with another company…can help you grow your business in an unlikely way.…This is especially true if you can identify a partner…that is already connected with your target market…or has access to an audience that does.…Partnerships have to be mutually beneficial,…and if you're the smaller company,…then you've really got to work to establish…what that benefit is.…Partnerships can be everything from providing added value…to a company's existing customer base…to providing a technological enhancement…for an existing product.…
As you explore partnerships, be sure…to ask yourself three questions.…What does my business get?…What does their business get?…And what does the customer get?…Let's explore the first question in more depth.…You'll start by determining what's in it for your business.…Time is money and wasting it on an unbalanced partnership…isn't a smart decision.…You wanna start by figuring out what you'll get…out of a strategic partnership.…Is it access to a larger audience?…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.