Creating moderation rules can make it easier to remove spam or escalate high priority comments quickly. In this Adobe Social training video, you will learn how to set up moderation rules to auto-delete unwanted comments, as well as create notifications based on a watch-word list.
- View Offline
- Oftentimes on social media,…you'll receive comments and messages from people…that would be considered high priority…and others that are likely to be spam.…To make it easy to remove spam comments…or to get an alert any time someone mentions…a term you consider to be high priority,…you can create a moderation rule.…Let's talk through how to create a moderation rule…in Adobe Social.…To get to moderation rules,…you'll want to click Moderation…and then Unified Moderation Rules.…Now, as a best practice, you should only allow…admin users permission to set up and edit moderation rules.…
The reason being is you don't want too many people…with access to your moderation rules…because they can add a bunch or they can delete,…and it's just better to keep it all to only admin users.…Let's talk through how to add a new rule.…So you'll click Add New Rule here,…and then you'll see that you can either add…an auto delete or an auto notification rule.…Let's start with an auto delete rule.…If there are certain words that you never want to appear…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards