Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating an incentive strategy, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Most growth hacks are built around…incentivizing users to invite others.…It's an excellent way to drive exposure to your product.…Plus, a personal recommendation from a friend…is far more impactful than an advertisement.…An incentive strategy can be a direct ask,…say to unlock a particular feature, or built-in…to the mechanics, say a game that requires…you to invite friends to play.…The entire idea of incentivizing is to leverage…the social circle of a user.…You're making a trade with them and the trade has…to be valuable enough to the user so that they're…willing to give up access to their preexisting network.…
There's many approaches to incentives.…You can incentivize a user by suggesting their…personal network will improve their experience.…This is similar to how sites like Twitter, LinkedIn…and Facebook encourage you to import your…contacts and invite them to your network.…A user knows that without these friends,…they won't have much to do on the platform.…This is also common in mobile applications…such as Snapchat or Draw Something.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.