Custom reporting can help you visualize and sift through all the data collected across the web from your company’s social posts. In this Adobe Social training video, Michelle Hernandez highlights how to create custom reports to chart tracking codes assigned to your social content.
- View Offline
- You can create a number of different…Custom Reports in Adobe Social.…This includes reports by social campaigns,…authors, platforms, and more.…Let's talk through a few of these different…Custom Reports in this video.…So once you're in Custom Reports…under Analytics in Adobe Social,…you can see all of the different Custom Reports…you can create.…Let's start by first taking a look…at Campaigns and Asset Tracking Codes.…This report will show you a chart…of all of the tracking codes assigned to your social content…that has produced click-through.…
To configure your graph,…you'll want to click this gear icon here…and then you can change the graph type…by clicking these different icons…and selecting the one you'd like to use.…You can change the displayed metric…by clicking here, and as you can see…there are a number of different metrics to choose from…and you can use the search functionality…to quickly find something.…You can also choose up to five different items…to display, and in this case,…items refers to tracking codes.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards