Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Build an incredible experience, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Earlier, I touched on the importance…of building a great product, but growth hacking goes beyond…the key features of the product.…Your entire brand experience…will benefit from being incredible.…Everything the user comes in contact with…is an opportunity to impress them.…Understanding your customer allows you to decide…what will make them happy and what might excite them.…The right elements delivered at the right time…will motivate your customer…to share your company with others.…By building an experience,…you're essentially earning customer loyalty…and turning them into an advertising vessel.…
Think about your own interactions with companies.…Did a particular brand do something that impressed you?…Did you experience an unexpected moment?…Perhaps you've used an online product…that went above and beyond in solving your needs.…What happened then?…It's very likely that you shared that moment.…The truth is, people share incredible moments.…As we'll do in all of our growth hacking,…let's look at science to understand why.…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.