This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
- Hello and welcome to Adobe Social Essential Training. My name is Michelle Hernandez and I will be walking you through how to use Adobe Social. Adobe Social is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud and is a single solution for managing your social media content and campaigns. This tool is especially useful for understanding and measuring the return on investment you get from all of your social media efforts. In this course I'll cover everything you need to know in order to get the most out of Adobe Social. This includes how to publish, schedule and view all content posted to your social media channels.
I'll talk though how to use social listening from setting up rules to monitoring mentions of your brand across the social web. I'll also cover a number of key analytics available to you that will help you make smart, data-driven decisions when it comes to your social media campaigns. Another feature of Adobe Social is Unified Moderation. I'll show you how to use this to moderate any comments, Tweets or posts across your social platforms within one convenient workflow. I'll talk about ways you can use Adobe Social to engage with your followers on social media.
And if you are managing social media for a larger organization, we'll dive into ways to ensure compliance by allowing you to set up permissions and approval workflows. Managing a company's social media presence can take a lot of work. So you'll be happy to know that Adobe Social has many features available to make your social media campaigns organized, successful, and easy to manage. We've got a lot to cover so let's jump right in.