Adding social properties like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube in Adobe Social is a key component of setting up your account. In this tutorial, you will learn how to add, configure, download, and authenticate popular social platforms.
- View Offline
- An obvious and key component of getting set up…in Adobe Social is adding your social properties.…In this video, I'll show you how to add your social accounts…to Adobe Social.…Under Settings, you'll want to click Properties at the top.…And one thing to note before we add…any of our social accounts is that you'll want to make sure…that you're logged into the social properties…in the same browser that you will be adding them…to Adobe Social.…When adding a new property in Adobe Social,…you'll be prompted to authenticate…via the social network you're adding,…which simply means you'll have to authorize permission…to add the property by logging in natively…to that social platform.…
So to add a new property, click here at the top.…Adobe Social will allow you to add…the following platforms:…Facebook, Twitter, Google+,…LinkedIn, YouTube, and Sina Weibo.…Let's use Twitter as an example.…We'll see a pop-up that's asking for authorization,…so you'll want to enter your username and password.…After you've authenticated your social login for Twitter,…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards