Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video API integrations, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- An often overlooked but powerful growth strategy…is to open up your platform for use by others.…And Application Programming Interface or API…let's others access the information…that your platform provides.…It's essentially a way for others to leverage your offering.…An API might allow you to recruit…a number of partners who invest in supporting your product.…If you have a technology platform that has value…and it's unique enough…then you can generate awareness…through an API integration.…One example of a brand using an API is Evernote…which is a software designed for note taking.…
Chris Traganos their director of developer relations…shared that they are seeing a trend…where a person who uses another app…with Evernote built in is 50 percent more likely…to move on to their platform.…They've essentially created the ability…for complimentary applications to add in…Evernote functionality using their API.…Uber, the peer to peer taxi service,…opened its API and saw tremendous success.…They've received integrations with Open Table,…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- Determine the elements of great growth hacking.
- Recognize the vital characteristics of your product.
- Examine the fundamentals of integrating remarketing.
- Explore the ways to leverage your customers.
- Define A/D testing.
- Discover ways to uncover opportunities for growth hacking.
- Recognize ways to take a less direct approach to generate an audience for your company or product.
- Identify how to design an incentive strategy.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.