It can be overwhelming, but tackle one area of digital marketing at a time and gain value in each step.
- Thanks for watching,…and I hope this has been a good overview…of the moving parts that make up…today's marketing technology stack.…Of course we didn't cover everything that exists out there.…But of the core components we did look at,…I'd encourage you to dive deeper…into the elements that interest you.…There's plenty of courses right here in the library…that you can take advantage of.…And there's also a ton of information and resources…available out there in cyberspace.…If you're already well down this path, that's fantastic.…And there's always work to be done…and improvements to realize.…
And if this was all a big overwhelming, don't worry.…You don't have to have every single component…nailed down and integrated to find success.…Start slow, and make sure to crawl before you walk,…and eventually you'll be able to run.…But knowing what the big picture of an end state looks like…can help you plan and add to your stack…as you're ready to take advantage of each new piece.…Last, this is still a pretty nascent industry,…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling