Discover the different tools you can use to target and personalize the digital experience.
- So we've looked at testing out different digital content,…showing different people different things,…and then seeing which variations get the best responses.…We even talked about integrating with other tracking tools…to see if different user segments…respond differently to different elements.…And that leads us, pretty naturally,…into the concept of personalization.…Digital marketers are forever after…the holy grail of mass customization,…because we know that people are different.…What works to attract or retain one customer may not work…for another, but with finite time and resources, it's…really hard to provide a custom experience for everyone,…and that's where personalization tools can help.…
Think of it as a big test where different people are seeing…different things, only in this case, we're actually…controlling what behaviors, actions,…and attributes determine who sees what.…Let's take an example of, say a national legal firm…that has a website to attract new clients.…Depending on different state laws and circumstances,…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling