In this video, you'll learn about finance, back-office toolsets, and their functionality, specifically as they relate to the marketing stack (product data, revenue data, etc.).
- View Offline
- While we definitely won't be covering…every possible component of an organization's…technology stack as it relates to digital marketing…in this course, we'd be remiss not to take…at least a quick look at the back office in general.…While this can mean a lot of things…to a lot of organizations,…put simply, these are the tools…and technologies that keep the business running.…We're talking about finance and accounting systems,…resource management and planning,…supply chain management, customer service,…human resources, information technology, and more.…
While we won't be going to into all the details…of this potentially endless set of tools,…it is important to take all of these things…into consideration when you're selecting…the various components of your digital…marketing stack.…Let's say, for example, that you're…evaluating e-commerce platforms…that will help you sell your products online.…This is the kind of decision that can't…really be made without understanding…how backend tools and processes…are already working at your organization.…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling