Learn about data warehousing options, and ETL, and understand what data you need to drive and build an architecture accordingly.
- One thing that's clear about the digital space…is that there's data everywhere.…Just about every element of the stack…is either collecting, storing, or using data.…We've seen just how important it is to share…and integrate all of these components together.…In this age of big data, we've got oceans of information.…In this video, we're going to take a high level look…at some of the ways that we can efficiently access…and store it all.…First, you might find that, as you're starting out,…you don't actually need to store anything yourself at all.…
Depending on the tools and technologies that you choose,…many organizations begin by connecting things…through either data extracts…or what are known as application programming interfaces,…or APIs.…In short, these let programmers write code…to interact with software, programs, and platforms…to automate all kinds of tasks.…So, let's take some simple examples.…Say you want to build a report…in something like Microsoft Excel,…that shows how the website is performing,…how your search campaigns are doing,…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling