In this video, you'll gain a brief overview of SEO and SEM.
- The digital advertising layer is all about…digital acquisition, and one of the most…effective channels for this since the internet took hold…has been search engines.…For most of us, whenever we're looking…for products or services, our gateway…to the vast array of options is a search engine.…We type in what we're looking for,…and within a fraction of a second,…we get millions of results.…For most of us, of course we don't go…much further than that first page,…because generally, search engines have…become really good at figuring out…what people want to see, and this is why…it's so important for an organization…to take advantage of search.…
There are basically two ways that…you can leverage search engines…as a digital acquisition channel.…Organically, through search engine optimization, or SEO,…or through paid search.…Before we dive in, it's important to understand…how most search engines display the results they find.…Whether you're using Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Baidu,…or any of the other popular engines,…you'll see that there are usually two sets of results.…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling