In this video, you'll be provided with an overview of tools for voice of the customer (VOC) and UX.
- We've covered a lot of the tools and technology…that live in the clickstream layer,…and help to enhance your digital properties,…and while we haven't hit on them all,…there's at least one more group worth taking a look at…that really zeroes in on the user experience.…Yes, you can use web analytics tools to see what…people are clicking on, and how they…traverse a website or an app, but to really…understand what users are doing,…wouldn't it be great to just sit behind them…and watch over their shoulder,…or ask them what they're thinking right in that very moment?…Well as you might have guessed, there are tools for that,…and adding them to your stack can provide…some really great insights into what your users like,…and just as important, what they don't.…
First, there are tools that can actually…record the individual sessions that are…happening on a website.…Options like UserReplay or IBM's Tealeaf…are enterprise level tools that can…record exactly where people are scrolling,…clicking, browsing, and more.…By replaying, aggregating, and searching through…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling