In this video, you'll be provided with an overview of data modeling and predictive analytics.
- Using all of our marketing data…to show us what's happened in the past is great.…It helps us understand how things have performed,…what's worked, and what hasn't.…But all of this is presumably for the purpose…of making changes to improve the…future outcomes that we're working towards.…And this is where traditional data science…is taking advantage of the…massive amount of data that we have to work with,…and the unparalleled processing power at our disposal…to model and predict.…By having an integrated view…of all the data in the marketing stack,…deep analysis and data modeling…becomes a lot more efficient.…
And it lets us take into consideration…a wide range of elements.…A simple value tier analysis, for example,…can break down your best and worst customers,…and then dig into the specific behaviors, actions…and demographic, psychographic, or sociographic attributes…to help you understand more about these bands.…And when you understand what kind of people…are not just your customers, but your best customers,…you can gain all kinds of insight around…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling