Get an overview of what your digital presence might mean with a website, social pages, an ecommerce platform, etc.
- View Offline
- Okay, so at this point, we've talked about…lots of the ways we can attract, acquire, and interact…with prospects and customers through digital channels.…If you think about it, most of that…is really aimed at getting that target audience…onto a digital asset.…In large part, we're looking for clicks,…or we're looking for a catalyst for some kind of engagement,…and that means getting people to a digital experience.…Sure, it includes things like your website,…but these days it's also mobile apps,…and e-commerce engines, and beyond the…experiences themselves, it includes…the tools you need to…measure, test, optimize, and personalize.…
All of these interactions that are happening…across your digital properties…are generating a clickstream of data…that you can think of as a digital exhaust pipe,…leaving behind the trail of where people go,…and what they do within these digital experiences.…You'll notice that I'm saying experiences here,…and not your website.…Well years ago, being online just meant that…you had turned your brochure into a few…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling