Content marketing includes all the digital content you're producing, whether it's a specific landing page for a campaign on your website, content that you publish outside of your own website, or any multimedia content you're producing and putting out into cyberspace.
- Regardless of the different channels you're using…to attract new customers and prospects,…you'll need to be driving them towards something,…and in the world of digital marketing,…that's more often than not, digital content.…When we talk about content marketing,…we're talking about all the digital content…that you're producing, whether it's a specific…landing page for a campaign on your website,…content that you publish outside of your own website,…or any multimedia content you're producing…and putting out into cyberspace.…Regardless what kind of content you're actually creating,…the key here is that it's not only a channel…in and of itself, it's actually interwoven…into lots of other digital channels as well.…
Take for example your website.…The pages you create, the copy you write,…the articles and blog entries that you post,…all of this is there to attract and engage…your customers and prospects.…Hopefully moving them further and further…into the conversion journey.…Those same pages can be indexed by search engines,…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- Explain the purpose of web analytics platforms.
- Define display advertising.
- Recall an example of RACI.
- Identify what types of data can be found in the experiences layer.
- List four examples of platforms that connect your social media accounts and consolidate management of social activities.
- Name two characteristics and benefits of digital advertising.
- Explore the benefits of predictive modeling.