Discover the various attribution and attribution modeling tools that can help your organization.
- [Voiceover] If you've been working in digital marketing…lately, you've probably been hearing all the buzz…about attribution and for good reason.…it's not a new problem…but with all of this data,…we now have some really interesting…and effective new ways of tackling this problem.…So let's take a brief look at what it is…and then we'll dive into some of the tools you can…add to your technology stack to help.…A great analogy to attribution within marketing…is the dating process.…You're probably not going to propose marriage…on the very first date.…And by the same logic,…marketers shouldn't expect a consumer's first…interaction with your brand to immediately…result in a lifetime of happy purchases.…
There is a process to acquiring a customer.…And just like dating, there are different contexts…and scenarios as you move from date to date…or marketing touch point to marketing touch point.…Attribution is the art and science of attributing…value to each one of those touch points on that…path to purchase.…And it has always been a pretty hard thing to do.…
NOTE: While specific software and platforms aren't endorsed, you will see how tools like a customer relationship management system and web analytics work in a successful marketing mix.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling