Developers today need to know more than just some programming languages and libraries to be able to do their job, as they need to be able to manage the infrastructure that will host their code as well. In this video, learn the options available to developers in Azure.
- [Instructor] So let's start talking about the role … of developer today, … so how a developer today look like. … First of all, many things or many situations … you would hear the term of full stack, … meaning that you are expected to know everything … from top till toe about your application … and how it will be run. … So what that means, it means that you need to know how … to work with the databases, you need to know how to work … with different back end technologies, … depending on what your organization is using. … You need to work with different front end technologies … of course, and is that all? … Actually no, if you think about it you need to know more. … You need to know how to work with the infrastructure, … and once you start going more and more into infrastructure … your organization might actually want to switch … to more of a DevOps culture, … so what you would become would be some kind … of a DevOps engineer as well, … so not only taking care of the code itself … but how the code will run. …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET