Add intelligent search to your apps. Understand how to use the Microsoft Cognitive Services search APIs to tap into billions of webpages, images, videos, and news results.
- [Sahil] Microsoft Cognitive Services puts AI within your reach, if you can call a REST API, you can teach your applications to see, hear, understand, and so much more. A core pillar of Cognitive Services, Search, allows your applications to tap into the power of internet search from your applications. Yes, the power of Bing.com minus the advertisements, and a lot of customizability. In this course, I will demonstrate the various key features of Microsoft Cognitive Services Search APIs.
From web, image, video search, we will graduate to auto-suggest and custom search instances. Hi, my name is Sahil Malik and welcome to Microsoft Cognitive Services Search. I enjoyed recording this course, and I hope you enjoy watching it, too.
- Setting up search in Azure Portal
- Executing a simple search query
- Executing an image search
- Executing a video search
- Executing Bing Autosuggest queries
- Analyzing the results
- Configuring Bing Custom Search