As with any server-related software, Azure's host-based software requires updates. In this video, find out when to update the software and how.
- [Instructor] So one of the things you're probably used to…with Microsoft technology is updates.…Well Azure Backup and the Azure Backup server…server is no exception, so as you go through this course,…especially after you just got done downloading…and installing the Azure Backup server,…chances are by the time you're watching this course,…there's already updates available for you.…Not only updates for the actual Azure Backup agent itself,…as you can see on my screen right here I have an update…to go download that, and it actually takes you to a webpage,…I'll show that to you in a second,…but also the Azure Backup server…will probably have an update for you as well.…
When you download those packages from the Azure portal,…chances are there's going to be release notes,…it'll tell you "hey, this is when…"the update package will occur."…So you may notice, as you work with the products,…things don't work quite the same,…or they're just not connecting right.…They look like they're working, but they're not there.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.