Discover strategies, tools, and processes to manage application infrastructure using the Azure DevOps tool and service set.
- According to the 2018 Accelerate State of the DevOps Report from the DevOps Research and Assessment Team at Google, companies that leverage cloud computing well were 23 times more likely to be high performers than their peers. But how do you know if your DevOps implementation is effective? In this course, we explore several defining avenues for DevOps implementations in Azure, including creating strategies to manage drift, infrastructure automation through container orchestration and investigating the latest technologies and tools for infrastructure as code and configuration management. Finally, we'll look at how to deploy our resources in a secure and compliant manner. I'm Gurinder Singh Mann and I work with companies to maximize benefits and business outcomes from cloud and blockchain technologies. DevOps is fundamental to the success of my clients and I've worked with organizations from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to help them integrate it into their workflow. So join me on my LinkedIn Learning course and let's dig deeper into Azure DevOps.
- Developing an infrastructure strategy
- Managing technical debt
- Managing Amazon Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying applications on AKS
- Scaling your Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing infrastructure as code
- Deploying Azure resources via Terraform
- Implementing security and compliance