This video shares a checklist for you to go through while evaluating Azure AD for your organization.
- [Instructor] So now let's assume … you have a fairly clear understanding of Azure AD. … You like what it has to offer … and want to rule it out in your production environment. … Here are some important points to keep in mind … before planning an Azure AD deployment for production. … First, identify your architecture. … Is it going to be hybrid or standalone? … Having clarity on this will give you a clear picture … of the deployment strategy and will help keep any messes … from cropping up later on. … Then make a list. … Write down all the current identity and access problems … that you need to fix or find better solutions to. … Third, do a thorough analysis of Azure AD components … by going through my course and online documentation. … Map each component in Azure AD … to the specific identity and access problem it address … from the list you created in step two. … Before spinning up a production environment, … make sure you get comfortable with the product … by deploying a proof of concept …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.