In this video, learn how to enhance the project further and add code specific to the Bing Spell Check API using Node.js.
- [Instructor] With our project set up…and the keys imported from the Azure portal,…or otherwise,…now it's time to focus on index.ts…where the actual code for the spellcheck API will go.…How I'll focus on index.ts going forward.…Let's start by writing some imports.…Star as request from request…because we need to make a post request…so I'm going to need this.…I'm definitely going to need the config…so let's go ahead and import config from config…and let's also go ahead and import…querystring from querystring.…
Excellent.…Now imagine that I will be writing…a method called fixSpellings.…Function fixSpellings.…And this will take inputText of data type string.…And let's just say fixSpellings…and I will pass in, let's say, Hello World.…But we wanted to fix spelling…so I will intentionally misspell hello as hollo world.…
Now let's go ahead and fill in the meat of this function.…Okay, so the way this works…is I'm going to to do a request star post…and in the post message,…obviously in the header just like usual,…I will include my authenticating information…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.