Go through the input CSV and write the code for creating a model out of it.
- [Instructor] Now with everything set up, it's time for us…to start writing the model parsing logic here.…Let's see how that looks like.…Well, first, I'll go ahead and create a new model.…So, this is what we'll resolve,…assuming that we can parse it correctly.…I'll create an input stream for the input file.…I'll create a write stream with the output file location.…I will also create a line reader…based on this input file stream.…
So, that is a line reader variable.…Now, let's think over the logic.…I'll have to go over the stocks.csv file line by line.…So I think we will find a counter fairly useful,…so let's go ahead and create a variable for counter.…And I will need to treat the header row…differently than the rest of the rows.…So let's go ahead and create some special treatment…for the header row; let's create a new variable.…And now I will need some sort of loop with…which I can read the lines one by one.…
So that'll look like this.…lineReader.on line and the line will be passed…into us as a string, so you can imagine…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.